Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Unemployment

yup,my current status is unemployed,
but it is not until one month since I left my campus,
even result is not yet release,
wth I am feeling so stress in getting a job???
I should be very enjoy my holiday,
busying and feeling happiness helping in my bro wedding stuff,
and WHY AM I FEELING SO STRESS????


Parents didnt gv me stress keep asking me to get a job,
but all relatives keep asking me wat job I wan to do,
Friends ask me not to worry,gv myself more time,
but people around me,
some got their job, some got chances to interview,
me, I have nothing =(




Well,I have to tidy up my emotion,
concentrate on my bro wedding,
there is a lot of happiness around me
flying around in my house,
filled up every corner of my house,
screw the job finding,
stick to the happiness with my lovely family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment