Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Exam Days

Well, today I had done my 2nd paper for my final sem examination,
this paper so called International Business was killing me! I had spent almost half an hour for reading the two and a half pages case study and yet I still don't understand what it is exactly talking about!!! T.T
Think that we just get fooled by the lecturer, she told us the financial crisis of Asia and Russia is coming out,  so that I went to memorize all those years and the percentage that the currency plummeted bla bla bla.................
at the end, really came out financial crisis but is not from the textbook one,is totally another story!!! =(
Two more paper to go, then my Uni life will be officially end, my feeling is so complicated, guess I will be missing here one month later...... I hope to come back here- Kampar again (not the purpose of hold sem), but to visit the place that I had been spending 3years over here, alot alot and alot of memories! Kampar, I will be missing you♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment