Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Life

Well,is has been the 3rd day I move to KL
all these just happened too fast until I have to time to plan anything and digest the process
from interview until now only 6 days time
but I did learned a lot in these three days
I know it will be a very tough job for me
but I will do my best to get used to this job
learned as many things as I can before I leave this industry
and hope I can hang quite long in there  *blessing*


Now the biggest problem that I facing is the accommodation problem
is such a headache dilemma
dunno how to make a choice
this place with full of convenience but no suitable room
there got cheap and suitable room but environment is abit complicated
how to make a perfect choice in such a situation
I dont know
I just want to get my personal space
my own bed when I come back from whole day work
but all things is just like cant goes with what I want!!! *fml*







No comments:

Post a Comment