Sunday, June 05, 2011

Simply Update

Well, I dunno what should write on this post,
but just feeling wanna come here for some typing,
saying something, sharing something, drop something here,
I have been very busy for bro's wedding last two weeks,
after the wedding dinner, I am still busying,
errrrrr, why am I so busy???? hehe......
errmmm,
busy for passing my day like very enjoying my holiday,  =p
keep on watching drama, doing nothing at home,
gather with relatives, go for movies,
and suddenly I feel like
when only I can finish my holiday and go bk to class???
I miss the campus, the lecture hall, the tutorial class, the parking slot,
the mamak, the lukluk, the Kampar food, the lakeside,
owwwhhhhhhh, I miss Kampar so damn much!!!

Actually I do have many things to update,
but this is not the mood for updating all that,
now I just wan to simply write out what I am thinking!

Just read a very stupid, naive, childish, boring blog
well, the story is about love....blah blah blah blah
okay, I believe that love is blind, love is great, love is important,
but if the people looking love as a fairy tales,
always think tat she/he is the princess/prince,
please la, wake up and look at the mirror,
face the reality, we all are just normal human being,
dont think that u are a special one and deserve all those pampered!
and never ever step on anybody to lift up the other person,
this show u very fake!

wow....feels great after release all my feeling out
guess is time for me to go for bed,
is almost 3a.m now.....
laopo is coming over later morning
good nitez peeps,
will update soon
♥♥stay tuned♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment