Thursday, June 09, 2011

The best Fatty in my life

Yup,this is a post specially dedicate to the best fatty in my life
Fatty,
U knew that how much you mean to me,
U knew that how much I care for you,
And you knew that how much you hurt me T.T
Finally you message me,ask me why I blocked you,
U knew the reason,
Because I know you will be very sad and angry to be block,that's why I blocked you,I wan you to be sad as me,who ask u never care for me!!
Well,sounds like couple,but u and me know how important this friendship mean to us,
U choose to abandon this friendship twice,
I shall let it go,
But you know I can't...
So I just can choose not to see anything related to you,
And then your message come,
U know this tactic will gonna work,
make me feel wan to unblock you,
And I have to said
U succeed
I really feel wan to unblock you after replied few messages
But because of the "face" problem,
I have to control, I insists
Still those words,
Find me when you become single
I will take care all the bill of beer
When that day come
We are still best frend
And I believe that no matter how long we lost contact,we need only one day to go bk to the old times
I am sure you will be reading this
I know you will be here
And this is the reason I write this post in English, I wan you to know I still remember all verb after 'to' have to use original verb, I do remember...
And please check whether my English have improve or not
Looking for THAT DAY to come
I miss you my friend  =)

1 comment: