Friday, June 04, 2010

Back

WoW,seems like my blog is full of spiderweb,
ok,i admit that i am not an hardworking and good blogger,
but,since my life is getting more n more challenging,
i wan to have a place to record all the single things which appear in my life,
then i think of here,
ya,no doubt,blog is a good place that can let me talk to myself,
think back wat had happened recently n record down at here,
so i am here to cleaning those spiderweb,and decorate it abit,
i promise myself that i will come n record all the things that happened around me
so that i can flash back when i am old.......
well,time pass fast,i am year3 now,
my uni like will end soon,
from foundation until now,
3 years in UTAR,i met alots of changes,
environment,classmates,housemates,even frends
all the things keep change and change,
sometimes i feel tat i ady use to it,so wont care much,
but when the things come,
i still have some feeling that is hard to describe,
kampar 2 years,
i lost 2 best frends,
some is nearly become best frends,but some problem ruin the whole frendship,
haizzz~~~~mayb kampar feng shui is not good for me,
but when i think of i gonna leave this place soon,
i dont have any happy feeling,just feel that when can i come back again after i had left??
no doubt,kampar is really a nice,peaceful place for me......
anyway, too many things to say,perhaps will continue in my next post.....
just stop here,have a nice day~~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment