Monday, June 21, 2010

Durian + Steamboat + Bakzang Weekend♥♥

Last weekend was Father's day,
so glad that this year i am able to get back celebrate with my family,
thursday nite mummy cook my favourite dishes,
after dinner,we have durian as dessert....hiak hiak hiak....



The next day i have 妈妈爱心牌三文治as my breakfast,
dinner we went out for dinner,
after that pigbrother treat me to the movie-Toy Story 3,
next  morning breakfast-bakzang....wohoo~~~~~
Afternoon-----Shopping hours!!!!
went shopping with Miss Joyce,
spend alot of money.......T.T
but fully satisfied with my "booty"......










Nitez went to Grandma house celebrate father's day,
we have steamboat session.....it is been so long time that i didnt join them for celebration,
although it is short,but i am so happy with it,,,,,,,,
with one pity,my beloved cousin---Miss Shaine was not there.......
hope next time we can gather in families gathering,i missing the time~~~~
Next morning,whole family went for dimsum,
this is the favourite activity i like to do everytime i go back BP,
[seems like my whole weekend is just keep eating and eating....=p]
after that i took 5.30p.m bus went back to KL,
had a date with my Princess Miss YiChiann,
we went for Karate Kid,and this movie is awesome.......
when we finish our movie,is already 2a.m,
then chiann's housemate request going for supper,
when we reach home 3a.m++,
after bath and chit chatting,
we sleep at 5a.m,and then wake up in 7a.m....
it is so so so tired,
but seriously,
I had a wonderful weekend~~~~^^
Had a great time with my family,
with me sisters,

and of cos with my Baby Jacy~~~~!!!




***************************************************
在回KL的途中,
我一个人听着Ipod发呆,
突然听到一首歌----水泼落地难收回
这首歌说的是嫁出去的女儿就像是泼出去的水,
我很好奇是谁想出这么样的一句话,
为什么要形容嫁出去的女儿是泼出去的水呢?
不知为什么,听了就有种莫名的伤感,
我以后也会出嫁,
那我也会是泼出去的水吗?
我们是嫁出去,不是泼出去,
用“泼”这个字,总觉得是不要的,所以泼出去,
就算女儿出嫁了,这还是她的家,
父母一样还是她的父母啊。。。。。
我不要做泼出去的水,
我只要做出嫁的女儿。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment